St. Elias Community School
Core Values and Beliefs
Our values and beliefs create the framework for our school expectations and enable us to interact with each other in a positive and supportive climate.
- We believe that everyone needs to be accepted and successful;
- We believe that everyone needs to explore, develop, learn and excel in a nurturing environment;
- Everyone is responsible for his / her actions;
- We believe embracing diversity strengthens individuals, the school and the community;
- We believe in nurturing a positive sense of school within the community and community within the school;
- We believe in fair and consistent standards and practices.